When will I receive my item(s)?
Your product should be received in 2-3 weeks after we fulfill the order as mentioned on the product page, normally it is less than that but just to be safe.
Custom made products that ship from the US usually take less time to arrive.
This may be a little longer for international delivery.
Every product has a shipping tab that will give you a better delivery date estimation.
Why my tracking is not working?
99% of the times if you give it a couple more days the shipping provider will update your tracking and it will work.
If a week has passed and your tracking is still not working, please contact us by replying to the email we sent you.
When will you ship my items?
All items are subject to a handling period before they are dispatched. - 99% of orders leave the warehouse within 3-5 days of payment. - We will notify you by email when your items have been shipped.
Where are my items coming from?
Although our fulfillment house is located in America, some of our specialty items are located in other countries such as Australia, Germany, United Kingdom and China.
Will my items be sent in one package?
To speed up the delivery, items in the same purchase will sometimes be sent in separate packages, even if you've specified combined shipping.
Please keep this in mind when receiving deliveries.
What is the countdown timer on some product pages?
The countdown timer indicates when the sale will be over.
We can only assure you the price you see on a product page if you buy before the time runs out.
We usually increase the price or remove the product once the countdown is over.
If you have any other questions, please email us at [email protected] and we will do our best to help you out.
How do you contact your local USPS post office?
- Go the USPS website and click on Quick tools then on "Find a Locations" link.
- Type in your zip code, or, the zip code of the Post Office you wish to contact.
- Then, click on the "See More Results" link.
- Choose the post office you wish to contact, click on the name, and the local phone number should appear.
How do I talk to a person at USPS?
- Call 800-275-8777 or 1-800-ASK-USPS.
- When prompted, Press 0.
- Wait for the automated operator to start speaking, press 0 again.
- Wait for the attendant to speak again, and keep repeating this process (pressing 0) until you are directed to a representative.
What are your return and refund policy?
Please check this page for info about this